How Much Experience Does Troy Burleson Have Defending Clients Accused of DWI?
I began my legal career as a prosecutor in Collin County, Texas in 2005. After a brief, but successful stint at the Collin County District Attorney’s office, I opened my criminal defense practice in 2006.
Since 2006, 90 percent of my criminal cases have been in Collin County, Texas. The vast majority of those cases are defending citizens accused of DWI in Plano, Texas and the surrounding cities in Collin County, Texas.
As a DWI defense Attorney, I have represented over 400 clients in trial since 2006. In addition to my trial work, I have negotiated thousands of successful plea bargains for my clients in Collin County, Texas.
As a result of my trial success and dedication as a DWI defense attorney I have been recognized by several area and national organizations and won numerous awards and recognitions as a successful DWI trial attorney. A sample of my awards and recognitions are:
- A 2016 Texas SuperLawer: Texas Monthly Magazine;
- A 2010-2015 Texas Rising Star: Texas Monthly Magazine;
- AVVO “Superb” 5 Star Rating;
- AVVO “Client’s Choice” DWI Lawyer
- Top 100 Nation Trial Lawyer: Nation Trial Lawyers Association;
- Top 40 Under 40: National Trial Lawyers Magazine
- 5 time Trial Lawyer of the Year in Collin County, Texas (Based on most “Not Guilty” verdicts per year.
What is my winning percentage in DWI trial in Collin County, Texas?
For case results, click the link below: